Implementation Specialists for SAAS Solution, REMOTE
Gatekeeper is a SaaS-based solution that transforms how organisations manage their suppliers and contracts. We help our customers to reduce risk, improve compliance and maximise value. Due to strong global growth, we are now looking to build a world-class team of Implementation Specialists to support our customers in the Asia Pacific Region. These individuals will be some of the key founding hires to this critical team.
Note. This is a remote position, so your physical location can be anywhere, but you do need to be able to work the Australian time zone.
This is a rare chance to join a true technology startup, working in a close-knit team to create new business processes, uncover new opportunities and position yourself for success.
- Are you a customer focused problem solver, with an incredible ability to listen, understand, onboard and support customers?
- Do you want to work in a fast-moving, fast-growing, fast-talking startup?
- Do you have what it takes to deliver value over and above expectations on a consistent basis?
DO NOT apply for this job if:
- You are not fanatically focused on supporting customers to consistently exceed expectations.
- You ever consider mediocrity acceptable
- You need to be told what to do
- You want to be the smartest person in the (virtual) room
- Don’t like working with the best and learning something new every day
- You have an ego bigger than your sense of humour
If this role feels like a fit, we encourage you to read our Vision & Values. Only If they excite and inspire you to join our team and culture then, please, read on.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Onboard new customers on to the Gatekeeper platform
- Business analysis
- Stakeholder management
- Kanban Project Management
- Support customers
- Respond to the ‘How do i?..’ solving queries and referencing self-help resources
- Maintain our knowledge base, identify requirements for new articles based on support ticket themes and product updates
- Work with the product team to feedback customer-driven feature requests and test new features
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Work to SOPs to ensure we provide a consistent level of service to our customers
- Maintain the evolution of SOPs
- Gatekeeper Academy
- Provide guidance and content on the best practice use and training of our solution
- Build rapport with customers ensuring they are getting as much value as possible out of Gatekeeper and become brand ambassadors
- Experience of onboarding customers to a SaaS service
- Experience with client services, project management, and implementation
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to manage expectations with stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience analysing business process and creating logical diagrams
- Demonstrable experience formatting / manipulating data for tasks such as mapping customer data for onboarding
- A spreadsheet ninja - you manipulate, merge, consolidate data sets with your eyes closed
- Experience of, or willingness to adopt, Kanban Project Management
- The ability to work with cross-functional teams internally and externally to achieve results
- Experience with SaaS software testing strategies, conditions and evaluation of expected results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people
- A ‘Playbook’ mindset to ensure consistent, predictable improvement through open sharing and teamwork
- A data-driven mindset: you eat, breathe and sleep metrics
- The ability to manage multiple work streams without dropping the ball (or bitching)
- A sense of humour and lust of life
HOW GATEKEEPER SUPPORTS YOU
- Generous remuneration
- Clear, transparent career advancement outline with global opportunities
- 20 days holiday + local public holidays
- Gym Reimbursement
- A true work hard /play hard start-up environment where we are building things as we go
- Thorough product training to equip you with the tools to succeed
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!