Senior Account Executive for SAAS Solution, REMOTE | $120k - $200k OTE
Gatekeeper is a SaaS-based, next-generation solution that transforms how organisations manage their suppliers and contracts. We help our customers to reduce risk, improve compliance and maximise value.
Due to strong global growth, we're opening the doors for new Account Executives (Inside sales) to join the crew. Our new-hires will be some of the founding members of this critical team.
This is a rare chance to join a true technology startup, working with a close-knit team to create new business processes, uncover new opportunities and position yourself for success and rapid career progression.
A sales career at Gatekeeper might not be for everyone. We hire a small percentage of the people who walk through our door. If that doesn’t put you off - you might just have what it takes to join us in the exciting times ahead.
Note: This is a remote position, so your physical location can be anywhere, but you do need to be able to work the Americas time zone.
- Are you a sales focussed problem solver, with an incredible ability to listen, understand, build rapport and close new customers?
- Do you want to work in a fast-moving, fast-growing, fast-talking start up and have uncapped earning potential?
- Do you have what it takes to deliver value over and above expectations on a consistent basis?
DO NOT apply for this job if:
- You are not fanatically focused on a data-driven sales to consistently exceed quota for uncapped personal gain
- You ever consider mediocrity acceptable
- You need to be told what to do
- You want to be the smartest person in the (virtual) room
- Don’t like working with the best and learning something new everyday
- You have an ego bigger than your sense of humour
If this role feels like a fit, read our Vision & Values. Only If they excite and inspire you to join our team and culture then, please, read on.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Sell our solution to Mid-Market and Enterprise customers
- Nail your Quota
- Maximise all inbound leads (SQLs & MQLs) using a systems and Sales Playbook mindset
- Research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify sales opportunities.
- Connect and conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers.
- Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects
- Grow an account base with targeted upsell and cross sell campaigns
- Manage the renewal process within your account base
- Working with the product team to feedback customer driven feature requests
- A minimum of 3 years of SaaS sales experience, ideally in a startup, selling similar solutions, with an ACV of > £15K
- A borderline unhealthy obsession with exceeding your quota by maximising leads and consistently increasing ACV over time (no money left on the table)
- A ‘Sales Playbook’ mindset to ensure consistent, predictable improvement through open sharing and teamwork
- A data-driven mindset: you eat, breathe and sleep core sales metrics
- A focus on Buyer Persona’s and Verticals to uncover rich veins of new business
- An encyclopedic knowledge of SaaS sales blogs and best-practice
- The ability to manage multiple work streams without dropping the ball (or bitching)
- A sense of humour and lust of life
HOW GATEKEEPER SUPPORTS YOU
- Work remotely: Live & work wherever you like - no more commutes
- Flexible hours: Design your working time to meet your lifestyle
- Technology: Get hooked up with a laptop, monitor and headphones to do your best work
- Gatekeeper Retreats: Join us on annual (or more frequent) GK Gatherings
- Learning & development budget: to support our lifetime learners we offer financial support for courses, books and events
- Health: stay fit and healthy - reimbursement for a gym membership or any other well-being activity
- Uncapped earning potential with access to our metric driven sales methodology
- Thorough product and sales training to equip you with the tools to succeed