Business Development Representative - EMEA
Gatekeeper is a SaaS-based, next-generation solution that transforms how organisations manage their suppliers and contracts. We help our customers to reduce risk, improve compliance and maximise value.
Due to strong global growth, our London office is expanding and we're opening the doors for new Business Development Representatives to join the crew. Our new-hires will be some of the founding members of this critical team.
This is a rare chance to join a true technology startup, working directly with the Head of Sales US | EMEA and a close-knit team to create new business processes, uncover new opportunities and position yourself for success and rapid career progression.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR HIGH ENERGY BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPS WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Strong Communication Skills - You can effectively and concisely communicate with, motivate and inspire prospects
- Commitment To Win - You possess a consistent drive to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Intellectual Curiosity - You have an innate desire to learn and understand concepts and ask thoughtful questions.
- Critical thinking - You find and synthesise information, apply logic to problems and quickly analyze to provide a recommendation.
- Coachability - You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well. You are able to self diagnose and translate that diagnosis into an actionable solution.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media.
- Research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify sales opportunities.
- Connect and conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers.
- Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects
- Work closely and collaboratively with Account Executives to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies.
- Become a procurement expert. You'll learn how a variety of businesses manage key procurement and contract functions, what challenges they face on a daily basis, and how technology can dramatically improve their businesses and employees' lives.
- You have a track record of high achievement
- 1-3 year SaaS sales experience
- Coachable and willing to learn and adopt a new sales methodology and process
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment with a close knit team who will push you to grow
- Naturally curious and passionate
- The technical aptitude to master our product and sales process
- A developed competitive nature and consistent personal energy to be driven
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis.
- Motivation to move into an Account Executive role within 12 months.
HOW GATEKEEPER SUPPORTS YOU
- Uncapped earning potential with access to our metric driven sales methodology which guarantees quota retirement
- Clear, transparent career advancement outline with global opportunities
- Unlimited vacation/time off policy
- Gym Reimbursement
- Central London/Old street office
- A true work hard /play hard start-up environment where we are building things as we go
- Thorough product and sales training to equip you with the tools to succeed