Account Executive, Remote (Sydney) | 120k - 200k AUD OTE
Gatekeeper is a SaaS-based, next-generation solution that transforms how organisations manage their suppliers and contracts. We help our customers to reduce risk, improve compliance and maximise value.
Due to strong global growth, our Sydney office is expanding and we're opening the doors for new Account Executives to join the crew. Our new-hires will be some of the founding members of this critical team.
This is a rare chance to join a true technology startup, working directly with the Head of Sales and a close-knit team to create new business processes, uncover new opportunities and position yourself for success and rapid career progression.
A sales career at Gatekeeper might not be for everyone. We hire a small percentage of the people who walk through our door. If that doesn’t put you off - you might just have what it takes to join us in the exciting times ahead.
We live by our company vision and values. If these ring true to you, then we’d like to talk to you.
Note: This is a remote position, so your physical location can be anywhere in Australia. However, initial onboarding and training will be Sydney based and thus Sydney candidates will be preferred.
Candidates not comfortable with prospecting both warm and cold leads, need not apply.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Strong Communication Skills - You can effectively and concisely communicate with, motivate and inspire prospects
- Commitment To Win - You possess a consistent drive to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Intellectual Curiosity - You have an innate desire to learn and understand concepts and ask thoughtful questions.
- Critical thinking - You find and synthesise information, apply logic to problems and quickly analyze to provide a recommendation.
- Coachability - You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well. You are able to self diagnose and translate that diagnosis into an actionable solution.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES AT GATEKEEPER:
- Know how to tell engaging, compelling stories which offer valuable insights
- Are exceptional listeners and ask effective questions to drive conversations forward
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Lead prospects through a challenger sales approach that delivers value through constructive tension
- Have a track record of being closers
- Know the Gatekeeper solution in detail and can directly link customer challenges and goals to Gatekeeper solutions
- Have a customer first approach
- Research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify sales opportunities
- Connect and conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers
- Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects
- Are procurement experts. They understand how a variety of businesses manage key procurement and contract functions, what challenges they face on a daily basis, and how technology can dramatically improve their businesses and employees' lives.
- You have a proven track record of over achievement, consistently hitting over 100% of your target, president's club etc
- 3-5 years as a minimum of quota carrying experience with a consistent track record of success
- Software sales experience of 2 years as a minimum
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment with a close knit team who will push you to grow
- Naturally curious and passionate
- The technical aptitude to master our product and sales process
- A developed competitive nature and consistent personal energy to be driven
- Experience with consultative sales processes
- Coachable willing to learn and adopt new sales methodology and processes
HOW GATEKEEPER SUPPORTS YOU
- Work remotely: Live & work wherever you like - no more commutes
- Flexible hours: Design your working time to meet your lifestyle
- Technology: Get hooked up with a laptop, monitor and headphones to do your best work
- Gatekeeper Retreats: Join us on annual (or more frequent) GK Gatherings
- Learning & development budget: to support our lifetime learners we offer financial support for courses, books and events
- Health: stay fit and healthy - reimbursement for a gym membership or any other well-being activity
- Uncapped earning potential with access to our metric driven sales methodology
- Thorough product and sales training to equip you with the tools to succeed
Only candidates with Software sales experience will be considered